Tuesday 8 May 2007

How Is Your Faith

Today, I want to rewrite some Bible verses that I registered in my notebook in September 2004.
Isaiah 59:1
"Don't think that the Lord is too weak to save you or too deaf to hear your call for help!"
If you are claiming the Lord's help, just wait. He is the saviour, and He hears every time you call for his help...
What a relief !!! It is absolutely wonderful to know that the Lord Almighty God is with his eyes upon us...
Jeremiah 33:3
"Call to me, and I will answer you; I will tell you wonderful and marvelous things that you know nothing about."
I am really pleased to know God will always answer my calling, and He is a Lord of surprises, good surprises...in Jeremiah it is written "wonderful" and "marvelous" things He has for us...
Ezekiel 47
"The stream flowing from the Temple..."
I have already posted this verse. His water flows from the Temple, water of life...
Hebrews 11:1
"To have faith is to be sure of the things we hope for, to be certain of the things we cannot see. It was by their faith that people of ancient times won God's approval."
It is utterly gorgeous to be fed with Lord's words. It was three years ago I read them for the first time, and they have a new strength, new power. How they have renewed my life...like a gust of wind...a breath of fresh air ?...
How is your faith?