Tuesday 15 May 2007

Gratitude

Everybody has a routine to follow, and with me it is no different. Everyday, I wake up about seven o'clock, prepare breakfast, watch the news, sometimes ironing, washing clothes, usually doing some house chores. I have also spent many hours on the Internet reading emails, posting, looking for interesting sites, and new opportunities as a WAHM. Lately, the blogging world has fascinated me. It brought some excitement to have my own space, in fact three, to write about my Christian life.
Today is special, the sun is shining in the blue and bright sky, with no clouds. I couldn't stay at home. I changed my clothes in a flash, took the dog and we went for a walk. I love being outside, walking, smelling nature, meeting people and some other dogs. I need to tell you that I have a Walkman radio I got at Christmas, and I take with me all the time, so that I can listen to music, hear discussions in order to improve my English. Some other times, I take it with me, but I generally take the chance for praying, so I put the radio off, since I don't want to break the level of that very special spiritual moment.
Anyway, this morning I prayed and right after I put the radio on, the first song I listened to was a beautiful one that cheered up my heart. As well, a person started speaking about "prayer", which I was not expecting, and then the song "You Are Loved, Don't Give Up" (Josh Groban).
It is wonderful to realize that everything was in the same level, GOD'S LOVE, and from my heart I can say that I feel gratitude for the life I am living.
I thank Lord for His care, His love in every single detail, from the time I open my eyes in the morning, to the time they are shut.
I love you my LORD
"O Lord, our Lord, your greatness is seen in all the world!
Your praise reaches up to the heavens;
...
When I look at the sky, shich you have made,
at the moon and the star, which you set in their places-..." PSalm 8:1-3