Monday 21 May 2007

Friendship

Today I would like to write about "Friendship". I am really blessed with friends around the world, and there are many that I don't know in flesh, because they are from this virtual world. I know their pictures, some of their thoughts, believes; I would say, I have an overview of their lives, and this is absolutely great!
Some years ago, I had a chance to meet Linda, a Swedish girl who worked with me in Brazil. Our relationship is very close, and for many times you had that special time for a cup of coffee, and for Linda, always black, strong, and no sugar. And for me? On the opposite, always very sweet, and not so strong, please.
I moved to Scotland, and we still share so many things. Linda introduced me to the Blog World, as she is the one who has six blogs, an expertise in the subject.
Now, she is celebrating the newest one Mamma's Coffee Corner, and there is a contest on joined with her friend Revka, RS Designs, who made its new hearder. Congrats!!! The site is absolutely delicate!!! Well, I hope I can win a header for my blog very soon.
This post is all about love. You win, I win, we win, because we love each other, and this is the love of God...
Love is patient,
love is kind and is not jealous;
love does not brag and is not arrogant,
Corinthians 1:13-4