Monday 7 May 2007

Asking For Answers

The silence is the best way to look for answers that your heart is seeking for. In your quietness you know that Lord, The Almighty God is listening to you.
I usually think that I can have everything if He wants the same for my life. So, I really don't want what He doesn't want for me.
Lord my Saviour, I only want what comes from your throne.
I see the clouds are hidden the sun, it might rain and it doesn't matter, because God wants to say that ...the sun is always shining...the sun is always there...
"Don't worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking him with a thankful heart. And God's peace, which is far beyond human understanding, will keep our hearts and minds safe in union with Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6