Friday 22 June 2007

My Virtual Friend Testimony

Since I came to Scotland, my life has been very quiet. What do I mean? Well, no friends at all. I have met few people in some different places, getting in touch for some reason, but very very superficial.


What I miss deeply is the services I used to go in Brazil, and many prayers I used to have with a friend. I would say they were part of how my soul was fed every day.


You might be wondering about the services here. Yes, I have been in the church once a week, participated in some bible studies, but the quietness brings Lord close and close. In fact, He has provided what I need to survive.


The opportunity to blog is bringing a new chance to meet new friends. One of them is REVKA http://ourfamilyporch.blogspot.com/ who made this beautiful header for my blog and now so proudly I would like to say that her testimony has touch me. Revka was introduced by Linda http://makingahappylife.blogspot.com/ , my brazilian friend.

We avoid to talk about Satan and the way he uses his weapons to attack us, to make us weak in our faith. But one thing I would like to declare. We are the winners in Jesus Christ, our Saviour, our Lord, our Rock, and nothing, absolutely nothing can destroy our love in Jesus Christ. Our strength comes from HIM.


Lets pray.


Lord I worship you for your immense love, your kindness, your gentle way to bring us to a new life in You. Stay with us, and don't allow the enemy to disturb us for any reason. In Jesus name I pray and I thank you for your loyalty.


Amen