Wednesday 18 July 2007

Realization

You might have been wondering what happened to me that I have not posted for a long time .

Yeap, I have a good reason, believe me...but let me tell you something before.

Since my adolescence I have asked Lord to give me a husband. Yeap, I dreamed with a beautiful life in family with children, meals, trips, and everything that a family does together.

I wrote my dream in a piece of paper and I prayed Lord for this gift, according to His wish, and His time, because you know...everything we want, we want for the day before yesterday...it's very hard to wait...but I waited...

Lord had mercy of my life and after 3 (three) years praying for "the gift", He finally gave me the best of the best.

1 Blessed are all who fear the LORD,

who walk in his ways. PSalm 128