Monday 11 June 2007

Fear In A Relationship

When I was converted to a Christian, it was like a first love, a complete immersion to the words of Lord, prayers, meditation, silence, tears. I was hungry and thirsty for Jesus love, and I knew that I could get more, and more, since and then.
Time in a relationship is very important. We grow together and the love becomes more mature. The Spirit of Lord is in my life in many aspects, and I am always worried to not bring to the Lord sadness. Life floats sometimes in downs and ups, but I beg Lord not to allow me doing anything wrong that is going to hurt Him. I wish, and I believe my house, and my love in Jesus Christ is built on the rock.
"The rain poured down, the rivers flooded over, and the wind blew hard against that house. But it did not fall, because it was built on rock." Mat. 7 :25
Where is your house built? what do you do that not please God?