Friday 1 June 2007

Feeding Your Heart



This couple of ducks has been around our house for a week. The first day we saw them on the patio we gave them some bread. From that day on they come every day to the front door waiting to be fed. They are not scared, and our dog welcome them as well. The male is the one with green head, and on the back is the female. He always gives her a chance to be feed first, and then he eats.

I had never seen this kind of duck before, and I believe we don't have them in Brazil.


As the ducks, we need to be fed.


"Jesus told them, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never become hungry, and whoever believes in me will never become thirsty"". John 6:35

"Jesus answered him, "Scripture says, 'A person cannot live on bread alone.' " Luke 4:4


How are you feeding your life? Are you living on bread alone?