Wednesday 13 June 2007

Insomnia

On Saturday night I woke up about 2 am, and for some reason I was impacient. I normally don't get up, I just stay in bed, and I usually pray. If something is annoying me, I put everything in Jesus hands, so that the solution come from him, it doesn't matter what.

As I am far from my kids, I decided to call them. They were surprised and wondering if everything was ok with me...of course I didn't mention a word about my feelings...instead...my call brought them a big smile, and some comfort for their hearts ...

When I finished with them, I prayed again and God gently said:

PSalm 4

3 Know that the LORD has set apart the godly for himself; the LORD will hear when I call to him.

4 In your anger do not sin; when you are on your beds, search your hearts and be silent. Selah

5 Offer right sacrifices and trust in the LORD.

6 Many are asking, "Who can show us any good?" Let the light of your face shine upon us, O LORD.

7 You have filled my heart with greater joy than when their grain and new wine abound.

8 I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety

An incredable peace filled up my soul, and in silence and felling safe, I went back to my bed and slept deeply with Lord...

Trust in God...He makes us dwell in safety...