Wednesday 20 June 2007

A New Life

Maybe, this post is going to complement what I wrote about GIFTS of the HOLY SPIRIT. In fact it was written in September 2004. These words brought me many tears of happiness and hope. At the same time, they are an alert. I feel Jesus is calling me to follow HIS laws.

Ezekiel 36:27

"I will put my spirit in you and will see to it that you follow my laws and keep all the commands I gave you."

Ezekiel 37

5"I am going to put breath into you and bring you back life...then you will know that I am the Lord."

9"Mortal man, prophesy to the wind. tell the wind that sovereign Lord commands it to come from every direction, to breath into these dead bodies, and to bring then back to life."

14"I will put my breath in them, bring them back to life, and let them live in their own land. Then they will know that I am the Lord. I have promised that I would do this and I will. I, the Lord, have spoken."

It is a promise of a new life. A new life everybody wants, and only Lord can give.

How many people are devastated looking for something new to complement their life? Are you feeling you live in The Valley of Dry Bones? Only God can put breath into you and bring you back to life....