Tuesday 17 April 2007

Unforgetable ...

I have heard a touching story about a lady who lives in a very dangerous and violent area in the USA. She had her three sons killed, and the last incident was in front her door, where she had her youngest boy assassinated, and at the door you can see the marks of the bullet still there. Someone asked her: Why don't you have your door fixed? Wisely, she answered: Because what is fixed is easily forgot...I don't want to forget what happened with my sons, instead, I want this mark on my door remind me that I need to do something for the other people who have suffered this unimaginable loss. Like every walk of life, experience counts.

"Then in their trouble they called to the Lord, and he saved them from their distress. He healed them with his command and saved them from the grave. They must thank the Lord for his constant love,..." PSalm 107-19

I hope in your pain, you claim for Lord, He is the only one who can rescue you from your enemies.

"May those who are wise think about these things; may they consider the Lord's constant love."
PSalm 107-43