Thursday 19 April 2007

An Option.

When I look at a devastated place, different types of feelings invade my heart. Hurricanes, storms, and tornadoes come sometimes and cause an irreparable disaster. It's not easy to face a disorder in our lives. To recover and overcome these events we need time. It's not as if we are ready for them, I would say, we are rarely waiting for tragedies. I believe, this is life, everyday a new episode comes up. Fortunately, we have an option to handle it to the best way...how many of us are living difficult times !!!

The bible brings that Neemias was full of sorrow for his people, and for many days he mourned and did not eat. Instead, he prayed.

"Look at me, Lord, and hear my prayer, as I pray day and night...Give me success today and make the emperor merciful to me." Nehemiah 1:6-10

How grateful to recognize that Jesus, our saviour is always ready to listen to our mourning.