Saturday 14 April 2007

Healing My Soul

I have been blessed with so many good friends everywhere I have been, lived and worked. But I was feeling so depressed, so miserable in my inner being that there was not a space for happiness, because there was no peace, as if I had no friends, no love, no family, completely lonely in my deep and dark well.
On a Saturday evening of 2004 in my church, prayer in silence in my intimacy with God, I opened my Bible and the words fed my heart with so much intensity that until now I can feel how Lord had mercy of my life, and gently He poured his love all over me. Here is His words:

"This water flows through the land ...When it flows into the Dead Sea, it replaces the salt water of that sea with fresh water. Wherever the stream flows, there will be all kinds of animals and fish...it will bring life...On each bank of the stream all kinds of trees will grow to provide food. Their leaves will never wither, and they will never stop bearing fruit. They will have fresh fruit every month, because they are watered by the stream that flows from the Temple. The trees will provide food, and their leaves will be used for healing people." Ezekiel 47:8-2

I was in tears. The water that came from the Lord's Temple was healing my pain, my injuries, my soul. I was absolutely sure that Jesus was taking care of my life with so much love changing my unfruitful life into a fruitful one with His fresh water, and all the fresh fruit that I might produce would be used for healing people as I was healed.