Monday 27 August 2007

YOUR MIND IN PEACE

You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.”- Isaiah 26:3
I want to say something about trusting.
I always had problems when dealing with the reliability toward someone. I believe it is a consequence of so many facts that have happened and they are proving to me how to behave facing diversity.
LACK OF TRUSTING.
What can I do and what I can say about it?
I see that people do say one thing but they do another one completely different. Their conduct and behaviour are horrendous to make me feel safe through their words. That is it...vain words...useless...meaningless...
I have found a rock where I can make the foundation of my house. My house is my life. My spiritual, emotional and physical life. All together has to work in harmony. I have found God as my fortification. In HIM I TRUST.
So, in despite of the facts of being surrounded of people I love, furthermore, of knowing they are not building their house in the only foundation I know. I put one foot behind for them, but, on the other hand I step my both feet forward where GOD steps first.
GOD YOU ARE MY MY LIGHT