Tuesday 28 August 2007

YOUR CONFIDENCE AND YOUR FAITH

I believe I am ministering myself with the posts today.
Any way! It is absolutely good when you can meditate, reflect, think and write about something that you are living and at the same time you want to spread the word and help people. People are thirsty of good words, of confidence and faith.
I have a friend that says: I have been praying and reading and studying the Bible, but God are not listening to me. Believe me. He knows your thoughts! Every time you say ...GOD IS NOT LISTENING TO ME, ... you are denying your FAITH... If your answer is delayed...it's because he knows the reason...
KEEP PRAYING AND BELIEVING!
HEBREWS 10:35-36
Do not throw away your confidence, it will be richly rewarded. You need to preserve so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.