Friday 24 August 2007

Attitude

Sometimes I have faced a very common situation in family. You know those insignificant arguments about a dish that hasn't been washed, or because someone hadn't knocked the door before opening it, or because my pencil disappeared...and I would write pages and pages of those small stuff that really bring to our day some discomfort.
But do you know what?
The best thing is...if your son comes to you angry because his sister did something for him, even foolish, just listen, and tell him...ok...I understand what you feel, but at this moment you are angry, I am not going to talk about it...I am going to listen to you, and later on I am going to talk with you and with you sister. Go to you bed now, and pray, and calm down...you are going to see the difference.
That is true.
First, because a problem shared is a lighter problem;
Second, because when we are angry we want someone to listen to us;
Third, because you need a time to reflect about what happened, and bring about a solution for that fact;
and last, and the most important:
IF YOU INVITE LORD TO HELP YOU, THE SOLUTION COMES QUICKLY AND EASILY;
TRY IT!!!!
MAKE JESUS PART OF YOUR DAILY LIFE. IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
“I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.”- Psalm 116:1-2