Monday 20 August 2007

A PROMISE

First, when I started this blog I thought I would write about the beginning of my experience with Jesus. I have realized that every day is a new beginning, since I open my eyes in the morning and I step my feet on the floor, I know that is new day.
But, lets reward a little.
In 08/10/2004 PSalm 103:2
"PRAISE THE LORD, MY SOUL, AND DO NOT FORGET HOW KIND HE IS"
A friend borrowed me a book whose author is Suzel. Believe that? She borrowed it because of my name , Suzel, of course a not usual one, and also because of the coincidence, she only knew 2 SUZEL.
Well, the story is about the way Suzel, a doctor, and a french pilot, Denis, came to meet each other. Both, Denis and Suzel were praying for a partner they haven't met, but they were looking forward to meeting very soon. In one of his journey to Brazil, he meets a man who teaches him how to pray for the wife he wished.
Based in the Bible John 14:14
"You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."
Glorious meeting. How to receive from your FATHER'S heart the wife or husband you are looking for.