Thursday 29 November 2007

TEARS

I usually deal well with some difficult circumstances, but lately, I feel I have been very sensitive.



Well, probably for the fact of being distant of my children for eleven months, and with the festive of Christmas season very close, I have been thinking of the ones I love so much. My daughter, my son, my sister, my brothers, my nieces, friends...how I miss them so much.

Most of the time, I feel I can cope with my feelings.



Anyway, when one thing goes wrong, and another, ufa...it is like a drop in glass of water. It is difficult, isn't it?

Yesterday I cried all the tears I had in my body. It was the result of so much emotion in my life. Simply, I couldn't stop crying. I cried one day, literally 24 hours. I just got calm, when I had applied it all.


That is it. Everything is fine. Raise your head, look at the horizon, for the best.