Wednesday 28 November 2007

TIME

My busy days haven't given me lots of free time lately to do things I really love doing. I have missed a long walk in the nature trail, and smell the nature, to feel the "chilly" fresh air on my face, and some silence during the day.

The days are very short now. About 4pm is really dark. So, when I come home from my jobs I want to get home, where it is warm and cosy, very quickly.

Today, I walked in the dark from the bus stop until home. It was so so good! I need it!

I want to thank Lord for the challenges of this day. It was not an easy day, but glorious, because it was one more day.

I worship Lord to be so kind with my life and with my family.

I want to thank Lord for the gift He gave us yesterday. My daughter passed the first big test to enter at the university. It is His gift. Thank you Lord so much!