Monday 10 September 2007

A MOUSE

Since Saturday we are trying to catch a mouse in our bathroom. I just saw that black shadow on the corner very quickly trying to escape when I had got in and shut the door. I thought, no way, there is no space under that door, and there is no hole in that bathroom. It probably came from outside, a huge garden surrounding the house and a burn on the back. That is a wild mouse!!!

At the first moment, I thought to kill it with my slippers, but immediately I remembered my son's story when he stepped on a mouse while he was doing the dishes.

I got the bin and I realized that I could catch it, but it was so fast, it went behind the stereo box...Ufa!!! and now??

In the morning, no sign of the mouse...wow, the cheese was eaten...we tested the trap...it was so hard that it could have a long super on that trap without any risk to be caught. Yes, we were feeding the mouse.

Set them again, tested...and one with cheese and another with chocolate...it was still there...chewing the door and the corner to make a hole to scape. Do you know Jerry (Tom & Jerry)? The same profile, mice don't give up.

10 pm. No comfy to go to the bathroom, but needing...we opened the door and we saw some blood...closed it...waited...opened it again...and we got it.

My heart was broken, believe...but what was the alternative I had?