Wednesday 5 September 2007

HOW I AM

Today I woke up a little thoughtful.

Usually, I am talkative and smiley. It doesn't mean I am sad, no...not really. But I am very quiet.
I have already posted something about quietness, and I think it is very good. Once in a while it is important to visualize what is going on around.
So, today I quit .... I stop doing what I often do to watch everything, sky, flowers, street , houses and people of course.
It's not a good day to walk my dog. It's cloudy, windy and raining gently, so I walked by myself. The leaves have started falling, but the flowers are still beautiful. People at the church were all smiling this morning. The minister has a sense of humour and another lady was introduced to me. I see they are always watching who is new for the service, but I didn't stay for the "cuppy", cup of tea. Instead, I went to my driver's licence test on line. Again, I failed, but I am getting better and better every day. I hope. I also went to the Job Center. I think one of their assistant is watching me, then and again, he came to me, and asked..."Are you ok?" I am always fine. Quickly I dropped by to the College to see my friend, a hug and a kiss, but she wanted more....she kept holding me as if she was neglected...she is lovely!!!!
Many students were outside, and I could see the reflection of this new generation on the streets. Litter every where, bottles of soft drink and juice, as well empty pack of crisps of all labels. What a shame!!!
On my way home I saw some beautiful bungalows...I love them...made of stones, flowers in the garden, names on the doors...very charming...
I am here posting and reflecting about all this stuff, and also how I am for my friends, I am missing my friends, my Brazilian friends, my son, my daughter...I am missing that good meal on Sundays lunch time...
How am I?