Monday 17 September 2007

GOD'S WISH

During all my life I have met many Christ people. Some use to say:

"Lord said this(...) to me!"

But I always wondered. How do they listen Lord's voice? I couldn't understand, and I knew I had never heard his voice in my ears.
But then, studying the Bible, and meditating about it, Lord has touch me about His desires.

I have been aware of what God is saying, and He is saying it very clearly in my ears.

How???

Once I wanted to go back to the university for my Master Degree, because I had been studying some disciplines. At the same time, my wish to leave the county was very intense. I had that confused feeling to go to somewhere, but don't know where.

I prayed Lord. It was the last day for the enrollment. I didn't understand what was listening to Lord's voice, or at least, understand what He wanted from me. I insisted for His answer.
God speaks through His words, and every time it happens my heart rejoices, and I am absolute sure when my help comes from the heaven.