Friday 21 September 2007

CRITICISM

All my friends know I love cycling. Here in Scotland, cyclists are supposed to wear helmet and waist coat for their security. I really don't mind to wear them. I think it is really cool. In my 45, very fit, and I feel proud of doing all the stuff, unfortunately young people, I mean, specially teenagers think it is "stupid".

So, believe...a 14-adolescent-girl, just had fun of me, because I was wearing a cycling helmet. She laughed at me, and said ..."you look stupid"...


According to Collins, stupid is brainless, cretinous, deficient, dull, dumb, foolish, slow, unintelligent, idiot, imbecilic, unthinking....

Don't be surprised...I hugged her, and said:

You should say...How beautiful you are! I am missing you! How are you?...

But inside my heart was broken.

I hope God gives you wisdom to show HIS love through your attitude and beyond any kind of criticism.