Monday 14 January 2008

WATCH YOUR WORDS

I consider some words really "strong", specially when they are used straight to someone, such as "stupid" and "hate". Although, I know they are very common in people's mouth, I believe we should reflect about the strenght of words when pronunced.

The Bible is very clear about what we say. If you are reading this, I hope you can understand the truth meaning of the words. Think first, keep for yourself, change your mind, and spread the good news.

I hope you the best of the best!!!



18 The words of the reckless pierce like swords, Proverbs 12



27 Scoundrels plot evil, and on their lips it is like a scorching fire. Proverbs 16



2 You who practice deceit, your tongue plots destruction; it is like a sharpened razor PSalm 52



3 They sharpen their tongues like swords and aim cruel words like deadly arrows. PSalm 64



“If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother.”

1 John 4:20-21