Friday 4 January 2008

CELEBRATION

Living in Scotland and doing everything I really enjoy, I would not say I am "home sick". What helps me to rejoice and be pleased with my life is to be completely dependent of God. I pray for everything, for my day, the food I eat, my job, people who are around me, my friends, and especially for God's guidance.

Although, I see and hear things that I don't like, it is very hard to make my point of view and express myself thoroughly with my words. Instead, I pray, because what I can't do, God does. Furthermore, if I am completely wrong in my concepts and judgement, HE decides for me.

And to celebrate the New Year, I wish Lord's presence in my life, more and more.

“He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”- Micah 6:8