Tuesday 8 January 2008

GLENSHEE























The happiness when I saw everything white in snow made me feel like a child. I smiled biggg, I ran printing my feet everywhere...and pictures...I took lots of beautiful pictures. Here they are. I hope you enjoy the landscape, the bright white colour of this sunshine Sunday.
Many people in Scotland were in Glenshee, a ski station, for the weekend. Snowboard and ski for the winter sport promise to be very good this time. Some of them have decided to make the weekend longer where the weather forecast says it is going to be very cold....today...zero degrees...
PSalm 4
6 Many, LORD, are asking, "Who will bring us prosperity?" Let the light of your face shine on us.
7 Fill my heart with joy when their grain and new wine abound.
8 In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety.