Friday 11 January 2008

NOT BE AFRAID


I usually hear how people are afraid of this and of that in their daily lives. Sometimes, I just listen to them, although I always take their concerns personally.

Fears...

Doubts...

In my deep thoughts, I really want to say something to comfort them. Some of God's words, words of blessing, hope, love, happiness...

To not be afraid and to find happiness...you need God in your life...
See this red squirrel...isn't it beautiful? It is a very special moment to admire him in the garden...but they are always timid and it is hard to get very near to them...even though it comes for some water close to the house.
If you are like the squirrel...come to the Lord...drink the water...
In Jeremiah 2:13 the LORD says, "...they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters"...