Saturday 8 December 2007

NAMORAR

Yesterday I watched the movie "Brave Heart". It was probably the third or fourth time, but when the film is good I really think that it is a pleasure to review the story, the context, the pictures. I enjoy it. I can have a very great time watching a movie.

It means "namorar".

Let's see if I can express better the meaning of this Portuguese word.

Namorar means to have pleasure in what you are doing. It takes your mind, it gives you a spirit of rejoice. It is like a love at first sight. You live that moment at maximum of an excitement.

This is what God makes in my life. It is the most beautiful feeling you can ever have.

I know many people are looking for a meaning for LIFE. They think life is one day after other. Lots of stress, depression, no excitement at all.

This is the key word "excitement". Lack of "LIFE" in your LIFE.

Everybody needs to be "enamorado". "Enamorado" by someone, "namorar" someone, "namorar" something.

JOHN 14: 6

“Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”