Monday 31 December 2007

COLD WEATHER ON THE NEW YEAR'S EVE

These pictures are from good memories. A shy, cold sunshine in Arbroath, Scotland. Such beautiful nature!!!
Missing Brazil, warm weather, but in five minutes of walking, some chatting in Portuguese sounded as if I was home.
I want to praise Lord for 2007. I am a person who always looks forward, and I want to say that this year was truly remarkable, a blessing year, with so many gifts from Lord. I am very glad, pleased, emotional for so many beautiful moments.
I hope I can eternalise some of these moments through these pictures.
1 "But now listen, Jacob, my servant,
Israel, whom I have chosen. 2 This is what the LORD says—
he who made you, who formed you in the womb,
and who will help you:
Do not be afraid, Jacob, my servant,
Jeshurun, whom I have chosen. 3 For I will pour water on the thirsty land,
and streams on the dry ground;
I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring,
and my blessing on your descendants. 4 They will spring up like grass in a meadow,
like poplar trees by flowing streams. 5 Some will say, 'I belong to the LORD';
others will call themselves by the name of Jacob;
still others will write on their hand, 'The LORD's,'
and will take the name Israel.
ISAIAH 44