Thursday 4 October 2007

THE PRAYER

"I pray you'll be our eyes, and watch us where we go.

And help us to be wise in times when we don't know.

Let this be our prayer, when we lose our way.

Lead us to a place, guide us with your grace

To a place where we'll be safe."

In August 2006, I started a volunteer job in a school as a learning assistant. Fourteen months later, I mean, October 2007, I am celebrating the job of my dreams. I have just realized that both places, the school I was as a volunteer, and the place I got a job, work as partners. In a foreign country, where you are a stranger, it is absolutely amazing. It is like a circle, all beautifully linked. In the centre, I see Jesus, WHO prepares the best of the best. I am very pleased for the opportunities I have had and lived as a Christian.

I see God guiding, leading and preparing the way it has to be.

Thank you Lord, my Saviour, Almighty.