Wednesday 3 October 2007

Morning Has Broken

I am not the person who stays in bed for long hours in the morning. On the opposite, I always get up early, it doesn't matter if I am working or not.

But it is interesting, how my mornings have broken since I arrived in Scotland.
If it is summer, it is day light at 4am, and I can hear the birds singing in the garden. One very small window is open every night for some fresh air. It is beautiful to hear all the sounds that come from outside of our house. I mean, the silence has broken, because the nature is alive...plants growing, birds taking and bringing seeds, some gentle showers, new season. The winter is coming, all the leaves are falling, and all the trees are getting bare so quickly, the sun is shining at 7am so shy, and sets at 5pm. Short days.

Morning has broken when it is time to get up and put my feet on road. Smile in my lips and in my heart because as the nature, I am still alive.