Sunday 21 October 2007

NATURE


This road is very close to my town, about 3miles far away.

It was sunshine, a little bit chili to ride a bike, but it was irresistible to not be out for some fresh air.

Scotland is a contrast of a beautiful green colour on the ground and a beautiful blue sky. I try to keep my camera with me for every unexpected shot.

This day in particular, I stopped in front of this very tall tree to admire its shape. How God is so perfect! I see HIM everywhere, and in HIS creation. It's nature!

Genesis 1

11 Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.