Wednesday 6 February 2008

WILL FREE

I know and understand that we are completely different of each other. Probably, you have already heard about the magnetism of the opposite poles, which attract to themselves.

Well, some people say that it can happen in a relationship. It is like a balance. Good and bad, sad and happy, outgoing and reserved, enthusiastic and poker face, quiet and noise... I believe we can learn a lot if we look at both sides. I mean, learn and make choices. I believe we am free to take the chance.

A good relationship is based on respect.

Respect of space, opinion, choices, boarder, that is exactly where it starts someone's space, opinion, choices and boarder. Where is the end of mine it is the beginning of yours. It is the act of choosing.

Rather than man's will being free, Jesus tells us that, "everyone who commits sin is a slave to sin," (John 8:34). The heart, until born again, is "deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked" (Jeremiah 17:9). God saw in man that "every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually" (Genesis 6:5). "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him and I will raise him up on the last day," (John 6:44).