Friday 1 February 2008

THE WAY IT LOOKS


I am wondering if I can have reflected on my face my true inside. I mean that "INSIDE OUT".

Happy, sad, anxious, excited....uhmn....

Once, I remember a friend came to me and said I had a very "straight" face. Everytime I think of her I try to visualize my face. Is is straight? I want people to have a very nice feelling about me.

Reading Nicholas Cage interview, he says: "I feel I have a calling in me to do something that will be beneficial to oghers. ...Making movies is part of that process."

Well, I am not an actress, or maybe I am a little bit...I am a teacher. My performance? I act my best among the groups I am in charge. The result? I have a feeling of contentment I have never had in any other job.


“Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.”Deuteronomy 6:4-5