Tuesday 20 January 2009

HOLIDAY

Our smiles can tell what we feel. It was beautiful, sunshine, blue sky, very hot indeed, but perfect for a summer day in Brazil. We have prepared for eight months for this holiday, 4 days in Rio de Janeiro, 12 days in Buzios , 11 days in Londrina. I was praying and waiting from God what I could not provide myself. I wanted to meet my children who are so far away from Scotland. We had all sort of expectations such we are now a big family. We wanted to share our hearts.

PSalm 40

I waited patiently for the LORD;
he turned to me and heard my cry.
2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand.
3 He put a new song in my mouth,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear
and put their trust in the LORD.
I put trust in the LORD, who provide me "LIFE".
Thank you God for your love, care, provision, only you is my GOD.