Wednesday 16 July 2008

HIGHLANDS


It does not matter where you are, but find your "THIN PLACE" to feel the presence of The Lord. The "THIN PLACE" can be your bedroom, in the woodie, in your garden, but also can be in the mountains, up there, very close to him. When I was looking at the hills and the mountains so gorgeous around me...some water running down from the top... the clouds were so close... I thought how small I am, and how God is MAGNIFICENT, ALMIGHTY, HOLY, WORTHY...

Exodus 9

4'You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself. 5 Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession."



God chooses us, even when we do not deserve. He is Almighty and we are His treasured possession.


"Although the whole earth is mine, 6 you will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.'


But I believe God wants us holy, responsable, obedient and committed to His kingdon.


9 The LORD said to Moses, "I am going to come to you in a dense cloud, so that the people will hear me speaking with you and will always put their trust in you."


Lord comes to us, He chooses the time, the place, and how He wants us.


12 Put limits for the people around the mountain and tell them, 'Be careful that you do not go up the mountain or touch the foot of it.


But there are boundaries, because He is God, The Lord, The Almighty.


18 Mount Sinai was covered with smoke, because the LORD descended on it in fire. The smoke billowed up from it like smoke from a furnace, the whole mountain trembled violently, 19 and the sound of the trumpet grew louder and louder.


What a privilege to know that God chose me! Thanks Lord! In Jesus name. Amem